Below I explain my deep love for old-school movies and pictures.. Plus, Here is a link which I am trying to embed here. I am searching for words to describe the precarious state of the world today. Russia’s evil leader, Vladimir Putin, has the world on the brink of Armageddon. You can click the link (in the meantime) until I figure out how to embed it and what I want to say.
Sophia Vergara is #1 in my heart, and #1 in the world as most beautiful.
In the clip below is one of my favorite couples in cinematic romances.
Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman are here in an iconoclastic scene from Casablanca.
Thank God for the channels that provide us movies from the Golden Age.
GAZETTE (July) — How can this baby have the same exact smile as her mom’s. I will search to see if her mom has any later pictures of her baby. I want to see if her daughter still looks like her “mini-me.”
Ferdie has some words about Jesus.
The story of this Civil War couple touched me.
Two weeks after his last love letter to his wife during the Civil War, this man was killed at the Battle of Bull Run. All of the lives lost in making this country what it is, it is a sin and a shame that insurrectionist, traitor, seditionist Donald Trump is perched to announce in July his candidacy for President of the United States. Trump has served no penalty, has answered no questions to the Justice Department, has gone completely “Scott free” over the January 6th insurrection.
BREAKING NEWS (note: this was an APRIL Fool prank which I fell for) >>Colin Kaepernick has reportedly signed a 3 year $28 million deal with the New England Patriots, per Adam Schefter. https://t.co/nZRBJLXI5O
Now to the LaLa Land of Orangeman, Donald Trump...
We hear so much said about Donald Trump that we become anesthetized to the surrealism.
I extend my thoughts and wishes to Sidney Poitier.
I need a second take on Sidney.
I want to write about the turn of the New Year celebrations and the aftermath that I have been enjoying. New Year’s Eve started out with the arrival of guests at my daughter’s house. I will write more. I have to take a few minutes to reflect on the first days of 2022 for me.
Now, I preview several of my later posts for your choice.
- Holiday FoodNOTE: By the way, See below what I think about the New Orleans SAINTS’ game plan under the current coaches. GAZETTE (NOV. 28, 2022) — I cannot […]
- Mar-a-LagoI like old-school movies and old-school pictures. Bettie Page has to be the most prolific pinup queen ever. She has a great, unending volume of pictures. The […]
- Heidi KlumTo explain the meaning of the Louisiana state flag, one must stress the fact of the Catholic spiritual act of self mutilation or self torture. This is […]
- Sugar RayI was happy to see singer Fats Domino get a street named after him in his home town New Orleans. He deserved it. He is one of […]
- Supreme CourtMusic is the language of love. A song is what sparked off all of the love in the classic movie CASABLANCA. I just watched the New Orleans […]
- Spring TimeMany states already had “trigger bans” written up for when the Supreme Court voted to outlaw abortions. That way their state would already have laws written up […]
- Whoo La LaWhat’s up with Nick Saban? Is he sensitive/hurt since Tennessee beat his #sissy team this weekend? Click the link until I can embed it. I loved ❤️❤️❤️ […]
Donald! Donald! Do not touch your daughter like that.
Oh, no you didn’t? Not in 1960’s America!