Media keep showing this LSU gymnast. She appeared in SI Swimsuit edition. Cover also. She is going viral.
By the way...
GAZETTE (May 16) — I found a nice-looking fishing location during the day yesterday in St. Tammany Parish while driving by. I drove back at 4:40 a.m. with my fishing pole confident I’d leave with several fish. I saw this sign at the entrance to the big ol’ fine pier (if you can see it) that said DO NOT FEED THE ALLIGATORS. #HellNo! I mean, Hell To The No! I walked on the pier briefly, and then left.
Then, I read...
A fine article about the hidden life of actor Burt Lancaster at the below link:
Here is a newspaper article (at the below link) giving me a great, new idea for my already fine boudin recipe.
Click the picture below because I linked it also to the article about the new twist that I want to add to my boudin.
I left out several of my secret ingredients because you can just substitute some of your favorite cajun or tasty delicacies. You can find some suggestions at the link.
April 5, 2023 at 9:57 pm
Pelicans clinch at least a Play-In berth!
New Orleans’ win over the Grizzlies guarantees the Pelicans a Play-In berth and clinches the Nuggets the No. 1 seed in the Western Conference.
Our Father who art in heaven hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen!
Bring all of your life situations to the cross.
See the cross!
You have to see the cross in your situation before you see the resurrection. I count it all joy. By the way, I will write an article in my Delery Gazette about my last dancing session in public which I wish I could turn back the hands of time in order to make a correction.
My thoughts on entering crawfish season in Louisiana:
I definitely have something to say about Gov. Ron DeSantis’ book-banning and blocking of classes on Critical Race Theory in Florida schools. What I say below explains some of it. You can see the link sitting above “Add a comment“.
Below, after the Sofia Vergara picture, I explain my deep love for old-school movies and pictures… Firstly, Here is a link 🔗 to click (shown below also) which I am trying to embed here. I am searching for words to describe the precarious state of the world today. Russia’s evil leader, Vladimir Putin, has the world on the brink of Armageddon. You can click the link (in the meantime) until I figure out how to embed it and what I want to say.
Sophia Vergara is #1 in my heart, and #1 in the world as most beautiful.
In the clip below is one of my favorite couples in cinematic romances.
Humphrey Bogart and Ingrid Bergman are here in an iconoclastic scene from Casablanca.
Thank God for the channels that provide us movies from the Golden Age.
(February 2, 2023) -- The SAINTS offensive scheme sucks...
GAZETTE (July) — How can this baby have the same exact smile as her mom’s. I will search to see if her mom has any later pictures of her baby. I want to see if her daughter still looks like her “mini-me.”
Ferdie has some words about Jesus.
The story of this Civil War couple touched me.
Two weeks after his last love letter to his wife during the Civil War, this man was killed at the Battle of Bull Run. All of the lives lost in making this country what it is, it is a sin and a shame that insurrectionist, traitor, seditionist Donald Trump is perched to announce in July his candidacy for President of the United States. Trump has served no penalty, has answered no questions to the Justice Department, has gone completely “Scott free” over the January 6th insurrection.
BREAKING NEWS (note: this was an APRIL Fool prank which I fell for) >>Colin Kaepernick has reportedly signed a 3 year $28 million deal with the New England Patriots, per Adam Schefter. https://t.co/nZRBJLXI5O
Now to the LaLa Land of Orangeman, Donald Trump...
We hear so much said about Donald Trump that we become anesthetized to the surrealism.
I extend my thoughts and wishes to Sidney Poitier.
I need a second take on Sidney.
I want to write about the turn of the New Year celebrations and the aftermath that I have been enjoying. New Year’s Eve started out with the arrival of guests at my daughter’s house. I will write more. I have to take a few minutes to reflect on the first days of 2022 for me.
Now, I preview several of my later posts for your choice.
- Saints 2023 RecordSee the link below where AI predicts that the SAINTS will have an 11-6 record. I predict a 6-11 record because the nincompoop offensive coordinator keeps sticking […]
- Clarence ThomasClarence is not leaving for himself a great legacy in history. How can you say he is a credit to his race when he is tearing down […]
- Holiday FoodI will cook a batch of my cajun boudin soon, and post a picture of a new addition to my recipe. Of course, I might also write […]
- George Armstrong CusterThis is a brief allusion to George Armstrong Custer and Custer’s Last Stand. I will add more information later on from my “Last Stand” study. Sitting Bull […]
- Snoop DogBig Mama sang it before Elvis did. I am trying to remember if Elvis sang it for his first appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show. This hit launched […]
- All-Star Zion WilliamsonJESUS H. CHRIST!! Pelicans’ #ZionWilliamson is named as a starter on the #NBA All-Star team. #Hallelujah! What in the hell do you think of that? I cannot […]
- Mardi Gras 2023Here I write about a Mardi Gras memory; a blast from the past! Firstly, a note: by Ferdie (Jan. 28, 2023) — I received some good news […]
Donald! Donald! Do not touch your daughter like that.
Oh, no you didn’t? Not in 1960’s America!