BREAKING NEWS (note: this was an APRIL Fool prank which I fell for) >>Colin Kaepernick has reportedly signed a 3 year $28 million deal with the New England Patriots, per Adam Schefter. https://t.co/nZRBJLXI5O
Now to the LaLa Land of Orangeman, Donald Trump...
We hear so much said about Donald Trump that we become anesthetized to the surrealism.
I extend my thoughts and wishes to Sidney Poitier.
I need a second take on Sidney.
I want to write about the turn of the New Year celebrations and the aftermath that I have been enjoying. New Year’s Eve started out with the arrival of guests at my daughter’s house. I will write more. I have to take a few minutes to reflect on the first days of 2022 for me.
Now, I preview several of my later posts for your choice.
- Whoo La LaThe New Orleans Saints have picked up QB Andy Dalton to back up Jameis Winston. Excellent move! I like this very much. Former backup QB, Taysom Hill, […]
- My Deeper Social MediaBREAKING NEWS (note: this was an APRIL Fool prank which I fell for) >>Colin Kaepernick has reportedly signed a 3 year $28 million deal with the New […]
- Hair CutI want to write about the turn of the New Year celebrations and the aftermath that I have been enjoying. New Year’s Eve started out with the […]
- Latest ScrollsI wrote here my latest Scrolls from my daily Captain’s Log. I will edit it as I go, after I publish it. Remember that the pandemic is […]
- Cut My Lawn26April2021 I want to thank my readers and subscribers for visiting the DELERY GAZETTE to read a little bit. There are some things in the news that […]
- Note Early YearsSeeing this yearbook picture brought back many memories. I am at the top, left. Once I hit college, I grew my hair longer and was like a […]
- Less ButterSomeone told me to start using spray butter sometimes instead of the sticks. Why? I will then eat less butter, and lose unnecessary weight. Marvelous are your […]
Donald! Donald! Do not touch your daughter like that.
Oh, no you didn’t? Not in 1960’s America!